Appointment Request Form
Please fill in this form to to request a routine appointment. Please note our opening hours when making your request.
If you require an urgent appointment, please phone the surgery and speak to a member of our team. Our emails are not monitored on a constant basis and all urgent cases should be discussed over the phone.
- Face to face appointments are available from 8.45am – 4.15pm.
- Standard appointments are 15 mins long, and if you feel that you may need a longer appointment, please inform our staff at time of booking.
- All appointments must be arranged by phone or email. We regret that we cannot accommodate walk in appointments.
- In line with Government and Practice policy, masks should be worn be all patients aged 12 and over while on the premises. During your consultation, your nurse/doctor will wear a mask, and additional personal protective equipment if required.
- Telephone appointments are offered to those with respiratory systems, which may be a sign of Covid-19. In certain circumstances, face to face appointments will be arranged after telephone consultations.
- Urgent same day appointments are available daily. Please phone the surgery if you feel you issue requires same day attention and we will do our best to facilitate you.
- We do our best to run clinics to time, but from time to time this may not always happen due to circumstances outside your control. We thank you for your understanding if this should occur on the day of your vist.
House calls are reserved for patients who are too immobile to leave their home, or who are receiving palliative care. If you feel that you require a house call, please contact the surgery before 10.30am and your care will be triaged by one of our GPs. We regret that we cannot always guarantee a same day house call.