- We require minimum notice of 3 working days to provide repeat prescriptions outside of consultations.
- Our preference is to send prescriptions by secure email to your pharmacy of choice.
- Patients with medical cards who have been given hospital prescriptions should present their prescription to their pharmacy within 24 hours. Your pharmacy will be able to offer you up to 7 days’ supply of the new medication. If needed, you can email the prescription to us, should it be needed on a Medical Card prescription.
- Patients on long-term medications may be invited at intervals to review progress or carry out blood tests or other checks. Your GP will advise how often this may need to happen.
Repeat prescription can be requested by the following methods:
- Telephone at any time: 01 4734030 then press 2 to record your message.
- To order a repeat prescription online, please fill out Step 1 below. And if you are a private patient please fill out Step 2.
- Step 1: Fill out the form on this page with your prescription details.
- Step 2: If you are NOT a holder of a medical card or doctor visit card, please fill in your credit card details to make the payment of €20 for the repeat prescription.
STEP 1: Prescription Details
STEP 2: Online Payment €20
If you are NOT a holder of a medical card or doctor visit card, please pay via the below form.